Department & Team Overview
The Global Markets Technology team is a focussed and user oriented development team operating in markets across all regions.
The Structured Rates Development team works on the Structured Rates businesses book of work. These businesses including QIS, Insurance Hybrids and traditional Exotics.
The role will suit a candidate with solid inter-personal skills, excellent delivery focus and a flair for building technically robust solutions. Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the building of strategic tools required by the Structured Rates businesses
- Maintaining the existing legacy tools and where appropriate tactical solutions
- Working closely with Front Office, Quants and other corporate/IT teams and to implement the above
- Provide second line support to the business for system and business problems
- Build out of continuous integration and deployment processes
Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Required: Python and toolkits
- Flair for solid system design and architecture
- Derivatives business knowledge, ideally gained through working in structured and/or exotic area is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (candidate will be interacting with various functions globally
- Development tools (GitLab, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.). Must be well versed in using modern development methodologies