- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Augusta Aiken & Associates
- 06 Mar 19
A sports betting company is looking for a python developer to join their team. The role is based in Cambridge however there is some flexibility regarding working from home a couple days a week if travelling up from London. Python is the preferred Language however other languages will be considered.
3-4 year profitable sports betting company using algorithims to predict sports bets.
- Logging and data processing
- Maintenance and improvement of current trading pipeline.
- Design and creation of exchange APIs
- Deployment support
- Working closely with traders on analysis and implementation of strategies.
- Stay up to date with latest tools and techniques.
Why should you apply?
- Work on projects that are critical to the success of our business.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Hard working environment where everyday you will be pushed and challenged to perform at your best
- Great emphasis on quality over quantity. People work their best when they are well rested. This is why we have an unlimited holiday allowance
- Working with talented developers to solve demanding real world problems.
- Find the best solution out of many possibilities with little direction and a lot of freedom.
- Enjoy building, and contributing to, reusable code that the whole team can rely on.