Highly proficient Python engineer with NumPy and Pandas libraries experience wanted for a fantastic opportunity at this growing fintech. They reduce risk in financial markets, and counterparty risk between market participants using sophisticated technology, improving market liquidity and clients' returns. Clients include the G15 top-tier global banks, regional banks and other large institutions.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working both individually and as part of a larger team to deliver high quality software solutions in an agile environment. You'll be building APIs and unit tests, striving for continuous improvement at every stage of development. You'll need to be able to work with end users without detailed formal specifications, so communication skills are important.
If you are tech savvy, intellectually curious, and passionate about achieving in a very progressive company, this role is for you. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- 3 - 5 years' professional experience with Python specifically, including NumPy and Pandas libraries
- Excellent communication skills - both technical and non-technical
- Strong numerate degree with practical experience in numerical methods, statistics and calculus (ideally in Finance)
- Working knowledge of different programming paradigms (OO, Functional, Imperative)
- Experience with any of the following is desirable: C++, AWS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, SQL/RDBMS
- Significant salary + bonus + benefits
- Build complex software solutions to solve challenging problems in agile environment
- Positive, friendly culture
If you feel you are a good match, or are interested in a general chat about the tech market, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Richard Allan
+44 (0) 20 3137 9574