Here at Fourier we are currently working with, a leading global alternative asset management company. They are looking for a Python Data Engineer to create a next generation software solution to support business areas across the firm.
• Build, maintain and support a world class data processing
• Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions
• Analyze complex business and technical problems
• Make sound decisions proactively and in a self-directed manner
• A deep passion for technology and software development
• In depth experience working in modern Python
• Experience working with relational databases such as SQL
• Absolute dedication to automation, test coverage, and monitoring.
• Strong ability to debug code and triage production issues
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ambition to solve open-ended problems using analytical methods
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
A great opportunity to be a part of global leader in asset management and amongst the brightest minds in technology.