Python Data Engineer
Industry-leading market maker using innovative and cutting-edge technology, with data at the core of the investment process. Great opportunity for data engineer with experience of building market data pipelines to join a smart, talented team creating next-generation software solutions.
The successful engineer will be responsible for building, maintaining and supporting a cutting-edge processing and reconciliation pipeline for ETF market and reference data. You will collaborate with business leaders to identify priorities and devise custom solutions, providing systems support for trading practices.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication abilities (with both technical and non-technical colleagues). You will also be familiar with trading or risk systems and ideally come from a background in the financial industry. Requirements
Culture / Benefits
- Strong skills in modern Python to an expert level is essential
- Sound experience with relational databases, such as SQL
- Proven track record building market data pipelines
- Experience/knowledge of ETF markets, ETF issuers and ETF baskets is a huge plus
- Comfortable tackling open-ended problems using analytical methods
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Significant salary + bonus + benefits
- Build complex software solutions to solve challenging problems in agile environment
- Positive, friendly culture
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Josh Williamson
+44 (0) 20 3475 5021