Purchase Ledger Clerk
A market leading insurance businesses are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team in a part time role on a 12 month fixed term contract basis in their Essex office.
The purpose of the role is to cover all aspects of a Purchase Ledger function including the accurate processing of all types of invoices and payments
The main responsibilities for this Finance Analyst position will include:
- Validate, input (CODA) and control (Workflow) personal expense claims. Checking of invoice coding, matching to purchase orders and input to the purchase ledger
- Maintenance of the invoice log, chasing for invoices due for payment
- Analysis of purchase ledger information as required by the purchase ledger supervisor and the business
- Control and distribution of daily and monthly outputs
- Build relationships with key customers in the business and be a friendly face in the Group and UK purchase ledger function Essex
- Assisting with month-end journal posting, bringing together all the ledger information in an Access database, and assisting with the creation of the monthly shareholder report
- Reconciliation of purchasing card statements.
The successful candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk position will need to have double entry accounting knowledge and have purchase ledger and accounts payable experience.