Public sector Procurement Project Lawyer
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
New job opportunity within a public sector based in London as Procurement Project Lawyer, focussing on IT contracts and commercial procurement. A permanent position, paying upwards of £95,000.
Our client is in search of a senior Public Sector Procurement Project Lawyer to join as General Counsel team. Their Headquarters are based in London.
- Proactively identify the need for legal advice and be responsible for the management of legal risk, covering a wide range of legal areas.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues and departments of all levels across the organisation both internally and externally. This includes advising and influences senior individuals.
- Managing virtual network of the organisation including internal employee and external lawyer to ensure skills are effectively used to deliver the legal requirements of the project.
- Answering queries and provide legal advice in a timely manner, as the primary point of contact.
- You will be working with highly sensitive and confidential information there for upmost integrity is required whilst making difficult and critical business decisions regarding legal risks.
- Work closely with General Counsel management team and other departments on a day to day basis.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge
- Experienced within IT contracts
- Qualified Lawyer with vast experience in Public Sector and procurement.
- Experience in a top legal firm or strong in-house experience
- Ability for management of peers and other professionals
- Experience liaising with senior individuals and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with demanding client base and various jurisdictions within the organisation.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills for meeting tight deadlines and assimilating complex legal material
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.