A leading investment bank and capital markets firm is looking to hire a Prudential Risk Manager with a key focus on capital markets on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. The role is based in central London.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an ICAAP specialist to expand their skills in different areas, such as RRP and capital stress testing within an organisation with a complex balance sheet.
- As a capital specialist, you will be responsible for preparing ICAAP and Pillar 3 documents.
- You will also contribute to regulatory documents such as the Recovery Plan and Wind Down Plan and will perform monthly and quarterly review of regulations and present them to ALCO.
- You will also produce governance packs and work with the capital reporting team to contribute to stress testing.
- Extensive experience in producing ICAAP and Pillar 3 reports and a good understanding of UK Prudential Regulation rules.
- Previous exposure to Recovery Plan and Wind Down Plan documents is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in capital stress testing, calculations and reporting would be ideal.
The salary offered is competitive and the package will also include full permanent benefits (including pension, bonus, private medical and paid holiday).