- £35-49k base (depending on experience) + bens + bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Prudential Regulation Senior Associate
Excellent opportunity to broaden your skills as a Prudential Regulation Senior Associate. The role covers liquidity, capital, RRP, new bank authorisation and regulatory reporting for banking and investment firm clients.
Leading global consultancy is currently recruiting into their Prudential Regulation team which covers 5 main areas for their banking and investment firm clients:
- Liquidity Management (including projects such as ILAAP, stress testing, 2019 liquidity changes)
- Capital Management (ICAAP, stress testing, approval for IRB ratings models, mock interviews prior to PRA reg reviews)
- RRP (Recovery and Resolution Plans, Solvent Wind Down plans, MREL/TLAC, operational continuity)
- Authorisation (new banking licences, feasibility assessments, regulatory document production for licence applications
- Regulatory reporting (LCR, CoRep, implementation of new regulatory requirements, credit risk/market risk./op risk, pillar 3)
As a Senior Associate in the team, you will work across a number of these areas, depending on your interest and previous experience.
You only need to have experience in one of the above areas - they will train you on the other areas. You should have an interest in developing broader skills in the prudential regulation space.