Prudential Regulation - Senior Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Atlantic Associates
- 09 May 19
My client, a leading Risk Consultancy, are seeking an experienced & polished, risk management professional to work as a Consultant to a number of leading Financial Services companies. In this role, you will provide technical and practical advice on how to adapt to regulatory changes and assess the impact of the wider prudential reform agenda; whilst meeting ‘business as usual’ regulatory expectations.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being a member of a team on large and small engagements - working as part of a project team on client sites and day-to-day liaison with clients
- Identifying the impact of prudential regulatory change and supporting clients to adapt to the challenges a new regulatory landscape presents
- Working on projects relating to various components of credit, counterparty credit, market and/or liquidity risk or recovery and resolution planning including regulatory reporting and associated governance and controls, risk management frameworks, policies and procedures, risk measurement, monitoring and reporting
- Supporting firms through the authorisation process by preparing and/or reviewing and challenging prudential risk information
- Preparing regulatory analysis and reports
- Supporting reviews of clients’ compliance with credit, counterparty credit, market and/or liquidity risk and/or recovery and resolution planning requirements
- Supporting senior team members through the development of marketing and sales activities
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Knowledge of the ever-changing regulatory landscape & practical experience of their impact on businesses.
- In-depth knowledge of either CRD V, Basel IV, Brexit planning or the Senior Managers Regime
- Experience in credit, counterparty credit, market and/or liquidity risk regulatory requirements; recovery and resolution planning; or supervision of these areas (banking or investment firms); and/or
- ACA or ACCA qualification in the financial services sector (banking or investment firms).
- Significant experience in either a prudential regulatory role or within a core or controls assurance role
For more information, or if you would like to apply, please contact me on: email@example.com / 0203 174 2149