Proxy Voting Business Analyst - ESG Investment Management A Proxy Voting Business Analyst contract opportunity as become available at a leading Investment Manager based in London
Proxy Voting Business Analyst - ESG Investment Management / Contract
A Proxy Voting Business Analyst contract opportunity as become available at a leading Investment Manager based in London.
The Environmental Social Corporate Governance business group is currently seen increased investment and growth across ESG product offering to clients. The business is looking to improve the current proxy voting process and operating model to ensure appropriate corporate events are accounted for and aligned to client business and offering. The business analyst will review the current proxy voting controls, governance framework and technology solutions relating to proxy voting and event processing.
The business is seeing increased investment across front end operations, ensuring proxy voting framework is robust to serve the front-end business and ambitious growth plans.
Principal Duties for the Proxy Voting Business Analyst -
- Business analysis across current Proxy Voting for ESG front end business activities; accounting for current proxy voting business process, procedures and technology applications.
- Review current proxy voting operating model, document control gaps and inefficiencies;
- Propose remedial solutions and enhancements to the Head of ESG Investments, Head of Business Change and Technology;
- Application of ESG (Environmental Social Governance) business principals and offering to clients.
- Reviewing current Proxy Voting and CRM technology solution, partner with third-party vendors including Salesforce and Trade Operations to account for ESG investment distribution, administration and corporate events.
- Drive best practice across the ESG business, account for new market initiatives and ESG product offers to enhance the firm's product line and grow the business.
Prerequisites for ESG Business Analyst -
- Prior and current Proxy Voting and ESG (Environmental Social Governance) Business Change experience within Investment / Asset Management is essential and required to deliver business changes.
- Direct Business Analysis experience across Investment Management Proxy Voting process, reviewing ESG business process, target operating models (TOMs), and technology solutions.
- Excellent business knowledge of Proxy Voting relating to ESG Investments and product offering; this will be part of the interview process.
- Excellent Communication and Written skills, with the ability to partner and influence with cross functional business stakeholders including ESG Front Office Investments, Change Management, and Technology.
- Advanced IT Skills, with the ability to manipulate ESG Proxy / Corporate data in Excel VBA and SQL.
This is an excellent contract opportunity for a Proxy Voting Business Analyst with prior experience in Investment Management to support the front-end business directly. The ESG business is in a growth period, looking to strategically improve its ESG offering to clients and the market and opportunity to secure further extension and convert across into the business dependant on performance, budget and further approvals. Applicants are asked to clearly demonstrate current and prior Proxy Voting and ESG front office business change delivery experience and will be prioritised for initial interview screening prior to submission to our client. Please do apply early, this is excellent front-end business change opportunity and support a nice and growing part of the business.