My Client, a multinational financial services company, are seeking a competent Fund Accountant to support with a range of property fund accounting activities.
- Maintenance and control of primary accounting records
- Posting and reconciliation of cash
- Preparation of NAV statements and investor reporting packs.
- Assisting with preparation of annual statutory accounts in line appropriate accounting standards.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns and other tax compliance reporting
- Cash management including arranging payments, managing investor drawdowns and monitoring liquidity
- Ensuring adequate finance procedures are in place and implementing improved procedures where necessary
- Support to fund and asset managers with any valuation and accounting queries. Liaising with managing agents, auditors, lawyers and trustees
Qualifications & Skills
- Part qualified/studying towards a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent experience.
- Property and fund accounting knowledge.
- Experience with accounting for VAT, property taxes and service charges
- IFRS knowledge
- Intermediate excel skills
- Evidence of effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.