Project / Asset finance Analyst / Associate – London
- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 11 Oct 18
An exciting role for a Project or Asset Finance Analyst or Associate to join a highly regarded buy-side investment team.
This role would be supporting Investment Managers in taking transactions from the origination phase, through due diligence to financial close. On reaching financial close the candidate will work closely with portfolio management to ensure a smooth handover of the ongoing monitoring and management of the transaction to the portfolio management team.
- Preparation of financial models and sensitivity analysis. The candidate will be responsible for running deal models, running sensitivities and undertaking other analysis.
- Review of legal documents. Whilst the candidate will not be responsible for instructing lawyers it will be helpful for them to have an understanding of the key transaction legal documents.
- Review of third part due diligence reports.
- Undertaking of in house due diligence e.g. credit analysis on counterparties, review of historic trading performance etc.
- Assist in the writing of investment committee papers.
Please send CV’s through to email@example.com