* Join us, a technology-driven software firm with a meritocratic attitude and an emphasis on organic growth * You will assist in driving the Project Support Office and providing global support to our implementation projects and client services teams. * The opportunity to work in a smaller team brings with it higher levels of responsibility and impact * IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - ONBOARDING REMOTELY
Project Support Consultant
(FinTech, Project Support, PSO)
- Join us, a technology-driven software firm with a meritocratic attitude and an emphasis on organic growth
- You will assist in driving the Project Support Office and providing global support to our implementation projects and client services teams.
- The opportunity to work in a smaller team brings with it higher levels of responsibility and impact
- IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - ONBOARDING REMOTELY
- You will be London based with the flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days along with being rewarded with a generous salary and package (bonus, double-matched pension, 25 days annual leave and private medical insurance)
More about us:
We are a finance software solutions firm who have technology and finance expertise at the heart of our growing global organisation. We look after our people and don't allow red tape to impair innovation or growth. We support businesses across industries worldwide and our share price has steadily risen over 200% in the last 5 years.
As an extremely disciplined and well-organised individual, you will be tasked with assisting the PSO and providing global support to our implementation projects and client services team.
Responsibilities include maintaining the global resource plan, providing financial forecasts, supporting process managers with implementations and much more!
You'll join a multi-disciplinary team working in an agile environment, where you will gain exposure to working with experienced professionals with the opportunity to grow your career in a variety of different capacities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Some exposure to PSO or PMO roles (1+ years) would be beneficial
- Exposure to knowledge management systems
- Strong organisational skills paired with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will need to be self-motivated and driven with a desire to grow with the company
- Ability to quickly learn how to use administration skills
If you would like to be a part of our growing fin-tech software success and make a mark on the business then please click apply to send through your profile.
Position: Project Support Consultant
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 + package