Twenty have partnered with an Investment Bank who are looking for a hybrid PMO / Project manager to join their Change management team. You will be working closely with the Senior Client Lead, Program Manager and paralegal team to ensure tasks are completed with accuracy. This will be a fully remote 12 month initial assignment with the view to extend.
- Manage multiple workstreams of a large-scale regulatory change program and help to build a regulatory inventory
- Build project plans, stakeholder management, budget tracking, providing project updates
- Work with internal proprietary systems
- Maintain communications both internally and externally with legal departments and outside counsel
- Topic tracking and updates which will include data from scope planning meetings and meetings with coordinators for each new Wave and sustaining the list of topics within each Wave.
- Wave planning and deliverable tracking – creating templates to capture all Legal tasks within each Wave, setting dates for action items, and tracking deliverables.
- Templates – framework to determine lessons learnt and areas for improvement
- Risk Log – work with project leaders to identify and compile risk items. Update and maintain the risk register template and contents.
- Budgeting & Financials – forecasting all expenses by Wave and resource, working closely with finance teams on alignment and assisting with the intake process.
- Previous PMO experience essential
- Project Management/PMO experience within banking or capital markets, ideally 4-6 years
- Functional project experience – Risk, legal, compliance, regulatory
- Experience managing multiple workstreams – 2-3
- Experience with SQL and MS Access