Project Manager / Business Analyst, Insurance
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:08 Dec 18
My client, a renowned Big4 financial services consultancy, is currently looking to recruit ambitious professionals to join their Insurance Transformation practise. The ideal candidate will be a Project/Programme management professional with an excellent delivery track record. You will be required to support major bids and proposals, and deliver within complex transformation programmes.
- Leading projects/programmes
- Providing business development support.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Presenting/pitching to new clients
- Stakeholder management
- Mentoring and coaching other team members of the team.
- Setting up the engagement, scoping the work, planning the work and briefing and leading a team of consultants.
- Project/programme management experience on transformation/change projects
- Experience applying intelligent automation within transformation projects (RPA, EPA, Machine Learning, Cognitive)
- Proven ability to mentor, train and coach.
- Experience working in the Insurance sector
- Insurance operating model design experience
- Lean/Agile qualification desirable
- Consulting experience is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside the most talented professionals in the industry in a world leading organisation known for providing excellent career progression and heavily investing in their employees. For further queries, please get in touch with Hamad Rasool.