Investment Manager based in the City are looking to recruit an experience and hands on Project Manager to work on a Broker Restriction project. You will be a part of the change office supporting and leading detailed analysis and supporting delivery of the project, working closely with senior stakeholders across front and back office.
Responsibilities would include:
- Support management of Broker Restriction project.
- Complete complex analysis and produce quality analysis documentation
- Develop the project charter, project plan and all required documentation
- Conduct detail analysis and produce documentation
- Lead and facilitate project discussions and meetings
- Represent the project in various project governance and forum
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a Project Management/Business Analyst role
- Have a strong understanding of Investment Management and front to back office
- Have proven experience in delivering projects and hands on analysis in back office or trading
- Strong communication skills are essential
- You will need to be hands on and detailed focused and have experience of leading analysis activities to produce high quality deliverables