- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Feb 19
Project Manager, RRP Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCiR) & Intra Group Service Management (IGSM) # 122285
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
- As a result of recent changes within the Global Recovery & Resolution Planning program, a need has been identified for a senior project manager based in London and/or Zurich.
- The Project Manager is required to Plan, organize, control & communicate all Change the Bank activities across two Recovery & Resolution Planning.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Must have prior Project Management experience.
- Must have prior background in Finance Change &/or Finance IT.
- Experience in similar functional areas will be considered.
- Must have domain expertise in core CS finance business processes.
- Familiarity with allocation & charging process preferred.
- Familiarity with core CS finance systems (PeopleSoft, IGSM, ITBM, etc.) preferred.
- Must be willing to roll up sleeves and contribute. This is a hands on, delivery role not an oversight / directing role. The candidate is expected to do the PM work themselves, not hire someone else under them.
- Must be internal CS candidate. External candidates will not be considered.
- Must be comfortable interacting with senior MD's and willing to challenge.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office (PPT & Excel) and familiar with PM tools (JIRA, OnePPM, etc.).
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.