Project Manager (Payments)
- GBP500 - GBP600 per day + extensions possible
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 18 May 19
Payments Project Manager
A Bank based in the city of London is currently seeking a Payments Project Manager to join their Back Office Technology team.
A Project Manager is required to help drive technology projects within their current programme of work, ensuring that the bank delivers new and enhanced functionality to enable growth and minimise risk.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the project, coordination and planning of the project for business users.
- The Project Manager needs to ensure the project is managed according to and complies with governance standards at all times.
- Other duties include tracking and monitoring progress, complete weekly project reporting and weekly updates as well as facilitating the submission of the Concept, Basic and Detail design to the Design Authority.
- Ideally the manager is seeking:
- Experience in delivering SWIFT, SEPA, CHAPS, BACS, UK Low Value payment system and interfaces to the banking system, clearing systems, AML systems.
- Knowledge of Transaction Banking operations desirable
- Project delivery experience at senior level across multiple geographies and diverse cultures.
- Experience of working in Regulatory projects with ability to meet required deadlines
- Experience in managing several complex projects with internal and external interdependencies.
- Management of external vendors and consultants
To apply to this Project Manager role, please submit your CV below.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales