Project Manager (IT Commodities)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Role Profile: We have an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded, Project Manager (IT Commodities) to join a Global Investment Bank the UK
- Experience of working within Algo-trading Commodity space, Direct Market Access
- Exposure to implementation of pre-trade risk controls.
- Prior experience of working with surveillance tools
- Vendor experience (Commodities trading platforms)
- Demonstrable experience of implementing governance and delivering an assurance mechanism
What you’ll get in return:
- A commitment to an accelerated: career pathway, development and learning.
- A start-up mentality within an established brand.
- Excellent salary, bonuses and un-capped commission structure that is actually achievable.
- An exceptional benefits package.
- Recognition Programmes.
- Diverse, global environment.
- Socially responsible environment and volunteering opportunities.