One of our big clients within the payment is looking for a PM within the EU product to support Business Integration Activities to recent M&A announcements. *This role is an exciting opportunity for contractors (PAYE - inside IR35) to work for a prestigious multinational financial services corporation*
This will include Making and Maintaining Detailed Plans to Accomplish Goals, Monitor Progress as well as Drive Workstream and Deliverable Activities necessary to Deliver On Objectives On Time and aligned with expectations. The Project Manager will present and Explain Workstream Progress and status to stakeholders and also Confer with Management, Cross-Functional Stakeholders, and SME staff to Discuss Project Details and Needs.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Support the creation of Detailed Project Plans for Business and Value Related Workstreams
- Monitor and maintain the Project Plan, Risk and Issues, and Dependencies
- Provide regular Updates on Project / Workstream Status to senior stakeholders
- Lead Workstream, Sub-Workstream, and Ad-Hoc Meetings
- Identify, remediate/address, and Escalate Risks and Issues to the programme.
- Coordinate Cross-Functional and Cross-Workstream Communications and Dependencies.
What we’re after…
- 5+ years’ experience in Project / Programme Management at large, complex organisations
- Experience managing projects that span Multiple Functional Groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Problem Solving Skills, Attention To Detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to Work Independently and manage one's time.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management Certification (PMP, APM, or other widely recognised certification) preferred
- Experience with the Payments Industry or M&A integration are ideal, but not required
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – We’d Love To Hear From You!