Project Manager - RFP Project
A city-based Insurance company is looking to hire a contract Project Manager to lead the business through a Request For Proposal (RFP) / selection exercise whilst putting in place all the necessary foundations to move the project into delivery. The successful candidate will be outcomes driven and have demonstrable experience leading businesses through RFPs and delivering end-to-end solutions for the business.
* Insurance experience is essential
* Have experience managing RFPs and leading complex technology enabled projects/programmes.
* Experience of managing multiple end-to-end implementations facing into the business (rather than IT) as part of a large programme.
* Proven track record of leading delivery as part of a matrix organisation that includes onshore/offshore, internal and third party resources.
* Ability to drive both the business aspects of the project as well as manage the IT/technical delivery teams.
* Strong understanding of the full SDLC under different methodologies.