Brickendon Consulting have been engaged to provide consultants and build a team of Project Managers to deliver Product Control change for our key client.
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients' challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques. Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
- Working within the Product Control change team, managing the engagement of the SA-CVA Product Control programme
- Responsible for determining and implementing the target state front to back CVA process required to deliver significant improvements in control quality and execution efficiency, in line with the overall SA-CVA Programme’s objectives.
- Responsible for prioritising and directing a globally dispersed team of ~ 10 analysts developers and line Product Control Subject Matter Experts.
- Working with Product Control line, Finance Change and the IT teams to effectively support project delivery,
- Resolve issues where required and communicate progress.
- Responsible for delivering outcomes that are compliant with best practice framework.
Skills & Requirements
- Prior working knowledge of Global Banking and Markets and Product Control via line role experience
- Qualified accountant (desirable) with a strong knowledge of Global Market Products, flows and behaviours
- Project Delivery experience of at least a year (either through line role, or as part of project team)
- A good understanding of Project Lifecycle, preferably with a qualification
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and an attention to detail.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and produce clear project artefacts
- Ability to work both autonomously and to contribute to a team
- Self-motivated with a proven rapid learning capability in a changing environment
- Delivery focused with attention to detail, ensuring tasks are completed on time and to a high standard of quality
- ‘Can do’ attitude - willing to turn a hand to whatever task is required and support the team
- Able to build relationships and influence others, including business heads, senior managers, third party consultants, technical experts and business users.
- Shows willingness and potential for increasing their responsibilities within the project