Project Manager - Operations - Wealth & Asset Management
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Sep 18
My client, a renowned Big4 financial services consultancy, is currently looking to recruit ambitious professionals with an excellent background in Wealth and Asset Management sector. You’ll be joining the FS Operations practise, helping to deliver assignments with a range of Tier-1 clients within the Buy Side industry. The ideal candidate will be a Project/Programme management professional with an excellent delivery track record.
- Leading projects/programmes
- Providing business development support.
- Leveraging proven Wealth and Asset Management sector experience to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Meeting client demands by formulating innovative propositions and solutions
- Stakeholder management
- Mentoring and coaching other team members of the team.
- Project/programme management experience on business and regulatory change projects
- Proven ability to mentor, train and coach.
- Ability as SME to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Customer, Transformation Leadership and Operational Excellence.
- In-depth Wealth and Asset management experience with exposure to significant programmes of Operational Change. Strong understanding of WAM industry and business processes.
- Extensive Product knowledge & regulatory change knowledge
- Functional knowledge of the distinction between front, middle and back office processes performed for WAM firms
- Consulting experience is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside the most talented professionals in the industry in a world leading organisation known for providing excellent career progression and heavily investing in their employees. For further queries, please get in touch with Hamad Rasool.