Project Manager - Credit Risk - Investment Bank
- Salary:£675 to £725 per day
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:21 Sep 17
A Tier 1 universal bank is currently looking for a Credit Risk Project Manager, to work on their Global Counterparty Credit Risk programme.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing tactical solutions for Credit Risk across Group and asset classes.
Furthermore you will be required to work with senior stakeholders to lead the definition of a detailed project plan and delivery scope, facilitate work-shops with senior stakeholders, lead and manage the creation of functional and business requirements documentation and reviewing/challenge the solution architecture and technical design.
This is a great opportunity to work on a large scale Credit Risk programme working across a number of jurisdictions.
It is expected you to have;
• Excellent Project Management experience
• Strong Technical Credit Risk knowledge (calculations, Stress Testing, reporting processes)
• Understanding of Credit Risk regulations (RWA, CRD4, Basel 2/3, BCBS)