Project Manager - Asset Management Products
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
This role of the Project Manager will mainly be managing the Product work-stream within the Brexit Programme. Product has a number of activities which need to be coordinated on a timely basis and therefore, a key aspect of this role will be to provide necessary support to the Product function in achieving this set of deliverable.
- Reviewing and update fund documentation as a result of the funds not being UCITS anymore once the UK becomes a third country.
- Changes to existing funds (regulatory approvals, investor communications.)
- Support and manage the launch of new funds and co-ordination of asset transfer and transitions from one fund to another.
- Close liaison with the operations work-stream which is conducting detailed analysis on the vendor relationships.
- Working with the Global Programme Manager to deliver gap analysis and co-ordinate the rule interpretation and impact assessment for the regulatory changes in conjunction with Legal.
- Working with work-stream leads and regional teams to drive, establish and deliver consistent standards towards regulatory requirements.
- Delivering cross border projects and initiatives within budget, on time and to specification in an environment of regulatory uncertainty.
Knowledge and Experience required for this role:
- Proven track record of leading the design, development and delivery of global projects.
- In-depth understanding and experience of the asset management business with a strong knowledge of the products is essential for this role.
- Confidence and track record in building sound working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Prior experience in compliance and regulatory change is imperative.