Project Manager - Asset Management (Brexit)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
HSBC Asset Management Group (AMG) has setup a Brexit programme to review and approve risk assessment and implementation plans required to minimise disruption to clients, investors and business operations as a result of the UK departure from the EU. This Project Manager will manage the segregated clients work-stream within Brexit and it will involve the initiation, management and implementation of a new Target Operating Model for these mandates.
- Supporting the Programme Manager on Governance and Delivery of the Client Segregation Brexit work-stream, which is one of the key ones; in addition to supporting the definition of process changes, documentation and planning across work-streams covering different geographies and functions.
- Partnering with the Global Programme Manager to deliver gap analysis, solution design and implementation of business and infrastructure changes.
- Co-ordinate the rule interpretation and impact assessment for the regulatory changes in conjunction with Legal and Compliance.
- Maintain key programme deliverable like work-stream plans, status update, RAID logs,change logs etc.
- Create and review the global operating model, business cases to support delivery and manage the technology and business model changes required for certain work-streams.
- Ability to plan and lead change in an uncertain regulatory environment.
Knowledge and Experience required for this role:
- Proven track record of leading the design, development and delivery of global projects across geographies, time-zones and with multiple stakeholders.
- In-depth understating and experience of Asset Management business with a strong knowledge of the products required.
- Understanding of the regulatory framework in the asset management business.
- Prior exposure in compliance and regulatory change.
- Strong analytical ability to support decisions with sound reasoning and ability to interpret regulatory changes and assess implications on the business through detailed analysis.