Project Manager - Asset Management - £65 - £75k
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum + bonus and bens
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Project Manager - Asset Management This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding international Asset Management firm going through a period of cultural and technological change. Joining the team of and reporting to an experienced Global Head of PMO, you will be controlling significant projects on a day to day basis as well as being responsible for their quality, cost and timing.
You will manage the full project life cycle including Resources, Timeline and Budget. You will identify and report risks to Project stakeholders, global IT Head and International IT managers.
In addition you will be responsible for Project Documentation including regular status reports and minutes of meetings.
- At least 3 years Project Management experience in a Buy Side firm with a strong track record of successful implementations.
- A deep understanding and experience of Business Analysis related to Asset Management processes and systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a variety of asset classes, specifically fixed income, equities and multi asset investment strategies.
- Experience and understanding of Asset Management systems and processes supporting Mid and Back office.
- Awareness of evolving technologies in this area.
- Proven ability to lead projects, work with Asset Management Business Analysts.
- Demonstrable Vendor Relationship Management.
It would be desirable if you have experience implementing projects around EMIR, AIFMD, MIFD or GDPR
Experience as a Business Analyst in Asset Management would also be beneficial.
If you want to be a Project Manager in one of the best Asset Management firms and if you have PM experience in a buy side firm, then get in touch without delay as they will be interviewing soon.