Project Manager – Private Equity Investment Software
- Excellent, commensurate with experience.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Search
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Newly created project leadership opportunity for a leading investment technology and consulting services company. Looking for a professional Project Manager with Private Equity system implementation experience such as with eFront or Investran type systems.
This career opportunity provides the prospect to work for a well respected and successful technology vendor & consultancy, which is expanding their European operation with the appointment of a Project Manager for their investment technology division in London. This is a senior level project leadership position, handling new system implementations, upgrades and bespoke consulting projects, to ensure successful delivery within the agreed budgets and timescales. With a growing company, this is also a great chance to influence and further enhance internal project management processes & procedures to ensure a robust project delivery operation for Tier 1 institutions.
Role Responsibilities :
- Accurately estimate, build, agree, maintain and communicate multi-phase, multi-tier, multi-party project plans with mixed discipline project teams comprised of Internal, Client and other 3rd party personnel.
- To provide direction and leadership to the Client project teams, driving and managing projects with complexity and cultural challenges to a successful completion.
- To ensure consistency between Client Proposals, Contracts, Project Scope and Project Definition Documents in terms of effort, resources, costs, timescales, deliverables, responsibilities, milestones and payment terms
- Managing, controlling and monitoring project risks, progress against time and budget.
- Using your private equity systems experience to bring "hands on" expert consulting analysis to projects.
Required skills and experience :
- Successful project leadership experience managing private equity system projects / implementations to time and budget.
- This experience could have been gained at a technology provider of private equity systems, consultancy and/or financial institution (i.e private equity investment company, fund administrator or bank etc).
- Likely you'll have experience implementating or consulting with any of the following types of system: eFront, Investran, AltaReturn, eVenture Systems, Vitech V3 / Equitrak, SS&C, Ipreo iLevel, SS&C Advent Geneva, Vantage Software or similar etc. A private equity investment accounting / administration edge would be ideal, but is not essential.
- Have operated with clients at senior management level within financial institutions, whilst able to represent the company and the client diplomatically and effectively.
- Able to demonstrate strong project and client management abilities. Professional project management certifications are beneficial but not a pre-requisite (i.e. PMP, PMI, PRINCE 2 etc).
Excellent opportunity to play a lead role with a dynamic and fast growing market leader in investment technology, to use your private equity investment business and systems project experience, and ensure continued success of implementations with tier 1 financial institutions, whilst playing a key role in the growth of this company's London operation.
If you have appropriate private equity systems project leadership experience, then please either apply online or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience.
Key words: private equity systems, private equity investments, project manager, project management, project director, program manager, programme manager, implementation manager, management consultancy, consulting, software, technology, eFront, Investran, AltaReturn, eVenture Systems, Vitech V3 / Equitrak, SS&C, Ipreo iLevel, SS&C Advent Geneva, Vantage Software, investment, fund accounting, fund administration, fund management, investment management, project manager.