Project Manager – Listed Derivatives (ETD) Front-to-Back – Brexit – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:23 Nov 17
Project Manager – Listed Derivatives (ETD) Front-to-Back – Brexit – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are assessing potential execution strategies to mitigate potential issues arising from Brexit and have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to lead front-to-back operational change for the listed derivatives business.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing an assessment of the impact of Brexit on the booking model and front-to-back processes for the listed derivatives sales and trading businesses, as well as ramifications for the legal entity. This will involve utilising your detailed understanding of listed derivatives trade processing as well as the ability to face off to stakeholders in the front office to manage a dynamic change project with significant implications for the organisation of the bank.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years operations project management experience in investment banks
- Strong understanding of Listed Derivatives / ETD products and front-to-back flows
- Previous experience on legal entity or booking model change projects s ideal
- Structured project management capability focused on business change not IT
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills including front office
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£700/day role based London initially for six months.