Project Manager – Front Office IT (Fixed Income/FX) – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:26 Apr 18
Project Manager – Front Office IT (Fixed Income/FX) – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are improving business solution delivery within their front office technology function and have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to play a key role in technology project delivery for the front office.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for both improving delivery structure and capability, as well as delivering technology solutions across a portfolio of business changes concerning contemporary regulations and structural changes (i.e. Brexit). This will include working with the front office as well as technology stakeholders, business analysts and development teams, to increase transparency around project deliveries and ensure that projects are being delivered effectively.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Proven project management experience within front office technology for an investment bank
- Strong understanding of trading or other front office systems for FX and/or fixed income
- Experience defining best practice project delivery standards for banking technology projects
- Experience defining and implementing project governance and controls
- Deep financial product knowledge in FX, rates, credit and/or related derivatives
- Management consulting experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£700/day role based London initially for six months.