My client are an InsurTech company, who have developed a suite of consumer focussed insurance solutions packaged together to deliver an engaging user experience. InsurTech is a fast paced environment where being at the cutting edge of the latest technologies and developments is essential to success. Having established large growth in the market they are looking to secure this pivotal role to support further market penetration.
The ideal candidate will have experience of leading Agile Digital Projects within the Insurance industry across both Personal & Commercial lines, ideally with a strong understanding of Policy Administration. Working directly with new and existing clients, the role will be responsible for the analysis and preparation of business and functional requirements for client system implementations and changes to existing services, development of web site and client portals, working with project managers and stakeholders across the business.
- Understanding, analysing and engaging with customer's and systems to deliver a suitable solution which meets the business need.
- Take ownership and become an SME in the product offering, working alongside the Head of Delivery to deliver projects and initiatives on time.
- Articulate, define and prioritise product requirements by writing user stories and scenarios.
- Maintaining close relationships with the Development Team to make decisions and ensure the requirements of each sprint are understood.
- Performing analysis on existing systems and processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Knowledge of General Insurance, ideally both Personal and Commercial lines.
- Knowledge of Insurance Brokers, MGA’s, Insurers, Price Comparison Websites a big advantage.
- Articulate, creative, energetic person able to work alongside the team
- Outstanding written and oral communications as well as interpersonal skills; ability to explain technical detail to business facing stakeholders and business change detail to technical facing stakeholders
- Ability to establish credibility and build strong relationships with customers and other business stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent organisational, negotiation, presentation and time management skills; ability to manage business expectations