- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Location: London, England, United KingdomThis Project Manager vacancy will provide the opportunity for a Project Manager who has managed non-complex projects and / or assisted with complex projects to step up in to a more senior role. The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery for Banking and RegTech (BRT) projects within Moody's Analytics .
- Supporting the full project life cycle of BRT Implementation Services consulting projects including project management, client relations, successful solution delivery, project documentation and training
- Assisting in the preparation and negotiation of contracts (Work Orders) and definition of scope
- Manage client expectations to ensure that the project scope remains within the agreed Work Order
- Assist the Resource Manager, identify relevant resources to implement project and manage internal resources to ensure timeliness and quality
- Document project requirements and communicate project status, progress and budget to senior management
- Facilitate client workshops, meetings and training sessions
- Work with Product Management and across multiple lines of business to ensure client needs are represented
- Project planning, issue management, resourcing and forecasting
- Joint responsibility for Moody's project deliverables and the quality of those deliverables
- Stakeholder management and coordination
- To support the project lead with all aspects around the project delivery
- Define and agree with client the Project Governance structure
- Work closely with the PMO, approving project time, invoicing and forecasting
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree), preferably in economics, business or a software related discipline
- Formal Project Management qualifications, e.g. Prince 2, PMP, Agile Foundation or Practitioner
- Demonstrable understanding, or experience of, end-to-end delivery of software implementation projects within financial institutions
- At least beginner level experience in one or two types of project delivery methodologies e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- General understanding of Banking and Finance, Risk Management and Regulatory Reporting economic analysis and loss forecasting for the banking and consumer lending industries
- Ability to listen to and interpret our clients' needs
- Team player, ability to interact with people and motivate teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to present to Senior Management
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight time lines
- Interpersonal skills when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiator
- Attention to detail in all aspects of planning and execution
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task to manage multiple assigned projects or multiple project work streams within a larger Programme
- Up to 50% travel to client sites across Europe
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.