- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 Mar 18 2018-03-06
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
- As the Project Manager you will work across a range of projects in terms scale and complexity and will liaise with a wide range of business and IT Stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation and ensuring all elements of the delivery team co-ordinate in line with project plan.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, budget
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom
web - facebook - twitter - linkedin