EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Project Manager
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 21 Feb 18
FIS Corporate Liquidity & Banks Treasury business unit is seeking a proven project manager to join the delivery management team in EMEA.
In this position you will be responsible for the successful implementation of Enterprise Treasury solutions while coordinating the efforts of regionally specific teams and providing strong client management. This position requires you to manage designated revenue targets while delivering projects in a cost effective and profitable manner.
This role also requires you to engage in the Sales Process for the larger prospects to provide planning and estimation validation into the bid proposal process and to scrutinize the practical risks and challenges associated with the proposal. A key additional responsibility of the team is the definition and propagation of the PMO processes and documentation within the FIS Treasury Enterprise organization. You will be expected to actively participate in the program.
The position is working within an experienced team of delivery managers and it is expected that the team members provide one another with an internal support network for delivery management.
- Responsible for achieving defined financial targets, revenue forecasting and project planning involving multiple implementation sites and products.
- Responsible for actively participating in the development, maintenance and propagation of PMO tools and processes within the organization.
- Responsible for the coordination of activities across multiple product lines including the coordination of any implementation, technical, development, account management and support related personnel ensuring a unified and integrates solution is ultimately delivered.
- Responsible for direct client engagement and management to drive customer satisfaction levels and minimize customer escalations.
- Responsible for engagement in the Sales process for large project opportunities, providing planning, estimation and risk mitigation on the project proposal.
- Responsible for the creation of a supportive, team atmosphere ensuring that all team members from various products act in the broader interest of the customer.
- Responsible for managing consultant's performance on your assigned projects
- This role will also require the ability to scope the timing, financial and high level requirements of global projects via Statement of Work and Project Plan based documentation. You will be responsible for ongoing maintenance of the project plan in coordination with your assigned clients and keeping management apprised of the project status.
- Closely monitor and mitigate projects risks as they are identified via avenues such as change management and executive level steering committee meetings.
- Manage the client relationship and expectations while developing relationships at a senior level.
- Responsible for creating weekly status documents including milestone, budgeting, action item and consultant scheduling information while keeping frequent communication with your customers through regularly scheduled meetings.
- Ensure any work outside the Statement of work is communicated to the appropriate FIS departments. Responsible for reviewing and adhering to client's contract including strict adherence to the change management policies outlined in a Statement of Work and documenting client requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring policies and procedures are being followed with regards to billing, travel and expenses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, although comprehensive experience may be substituted for formal education The Ideal candidate will possess a strong and very established track record in delivery of Project and Program management for large, complex, long-term engagements
- Project/Program Management certification strongly preferred.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams.
- Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies.
- Knowledge of treasury and payments industries is strongly preferred.
- Developing Senior Executive Presence - Possess an interest and passion towards engaging the imagination of Senior Level (i.e. CEO, CIO, COO) executives in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills.
- Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required by project demands
- Proven relevant work experience within the Financial Services industry and business, product, technology or related experience.
- Proven experience in Project Management required with certification strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of treasury and payments industries is mandatory.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Requires excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Requires extensive travel
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.