Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London & Paris offices specialise in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join our Business Change Practice as Change Project Managers; allocated to a multi-disciplinary squad delivering a range of change projects.
The focus of this role will have you working with specialist technical teams, research analysts, across Back and Middle Office Ops. There is a need to identify process change and technology enablement opportunities to implement Process improvements/Process engineering initiatives across a diverse range of projects.
As a Change Project Manager you will need to balance project execution and production support to ensure appropriate deliverables are meant on time and with high quality.
- Develop and maintain a compliance framework for ensuring all operation driven projects are reviewed and made consistent.
- Create As Is & Future State workflows, creating proof of concept designs, and documenting business requirements related to the overall target operating model.
- Lead the investigation of upstream/downstream issues, by analysing the exposure of key operational elements exposed in systems that are used by offshore & onshore users.
- Implement frameworks to facilitate ongoing control and review of business processes, looking at ways to streamline, challenge and maintain business continuity and efficiency.
- Coordinate with Front Middle and Back Office teams and support implementation activities (design, testing, and implementation).
- Participate in monthly business review sessions with Operations and Buisness to ensure appropriate cross project control, production coordination, and overall consistency of upstream and downstream user interactions
Key Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Prefer advanced degree in related IT or Business discipline (E.g. Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, etc.)
- Prefer relevant certifications such as Business Analysis, PMP, CAPM, CAMS, Agile Product Management, or other relevant certifications
- Require 7-10 years' experience in corporate banking financial institution in the role of operations, IT, or compliance specifically working with core Transactional Banking.
- Strong experience of Continuous improvement, Process Mapping &/Or Process engineering.
- Prefer prior experience working in a consulting capacity, servicing the financial service industry
- with the data staging area and product mapping portion of alert creation
- Working knowledge of system access entitlement control settings and configurations, including how security access profiles are structured
- Strong organisational and communication skills to accurately translate bi-directionally between Middle & Back Office teams.
- Track record working in matrix organization and ability to horisontally and vertically cut across organisations to deliver on well-rounded and quality driven deliverables
- Willingness and flexibility to meet tight deadlines, and high level of emotional intelligence to appropriate create deliverables that deliver a consolidated voice of all partners
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.
“emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin”