A small international Bank is seeking a project “all-rounder” and team player to assist a busy Projects team.
Your duties will be varied to include:
- Assisting with all aspects of the projects and test documentation/management, etc
- Preparing PowerPoint Slide Decks for project meetings – supporting project management in summarising results (e.g., process flows, architecture diagrams etc)
- Summarising test cases in a test documentation and uploading to JIRA
Your experience must include:
- Proven project management support as either a PMO or BA gained within international Banking – covering operations – specifically payments
- Proven experience with test documentation/management – use of JIRA preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Be well organised, with initiative to understand the structure of any problems
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral to liaise at all levels
- Fluency in German language is preferred
This role will be working mostly in the London office.