Project Management Office - Core Platform Simplification Initia
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
You will be joining the Core Platform Simplification (CPS) Initiative, which is one of the key foundational initiatives in the Group Chief Information Office (CIO).
Job Title: Project Management Office - Core Platform Simplification Initiative
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You will be joining the Core Platform Simplification (CPS) Initiative, which is one of the key foundational initiatives in the Group Chief Information Office (CIO). The initiative governs and measures activities across all parts of the technology organisation, driving simplification of the technology platform (including Applications, Data and Infrastructure).You will be working with federated teams, which are responsible for governing and measuring the simplification in their CIO areas, and also a core central team. In the central team, you will be assisting with setting the agenda, designing the standards and governance, establishing any central capabilities and overseeing and reporting Bank-wide progress.
- Working with representatives from the business and infrastructures areas to ensure active management of milestones, risks, issues and dependencies
- Collaborating with the Programme Manager to ensure the programme plan and Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) log are kept up-to-date
- Updating clarity and key programme documentations, including charters and change management plans to adhere to the Bank's change governance framework
- Engaging with C-Suite level executives across the Technology organisation
- Building strong relationships with colleagues and communicate effectively
- Ensuring that timesheets from project team members are completed accurately and in a timely manner
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience with Technology functions (within Financial Services would be particularly beneficial)
- Experience with large transformation programmes and covering project management activities, across multiple programmes and projects
- Industry-recognised qualifications, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or PRINCE2 certification
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sound understanding of Financials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to effectively manage stakeholders
- Organised, proactive, disciplined and adaptable to change
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.