Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
Link Asset Services currently has a fantastic opportunity for an accountant to join our Divisional team in London. Currently undergoing a period of change as a result of moving to new finance systems and processes, we are looking for a qualified accountant to assist in optimising these as well as supporting the Divisional team in delivering it's reporting requirements and central objectives
Accountabilities & main responsibilities:
• Provide support and oversight of management accounts where required
• Provide ownership for the accounts for the holding company and ensure they are accurate at all times.
• Assist the FC in ensuring robust controls and effective processes
• Constantly search for and implement process improvements across Link finance.
• Assist with fulfilling year-end audit requirements.
• Assist with transformational and project work as and when required. Work with colleagues in Sydney to drive improvements in the Finance systems.
• Assist in the production of Group reporting.
• Liaise with external auditors as and when required.
• Assist with other ad hoc tasks as and when.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a management/project accounts role.
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
• Must have advanced Excel skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal/communication skills.
• Must be able to work effectively alone as well as part of a team.
• Must meet tight deadlines.
• Financial Services experience.
• ERP or TM1 experience.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…