- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19003667
We have an opportunity in the Regulatory Implementation team within the Middle Office of ICG Markets Operations.
We are responsible for assessing the impact of global regulations, coordinating implementation and developing appropriate governance processes on a cross-asset basis to support our operational infrastructure, business and clients.
The team works across the spectrum of businesses and partners including representatives from Markets Front Office, Markets Regulatory Reform, Compliance, Legal, Operations, and Technology to ensure effective implementation and governance of applicable rules.
The EMEA team has specific focus on EU requirements such as Brexit, EMIR and MiFID II, along with exposure to other global requirements. This role will act as ongoing lead for both Brexit and EMIR, cross asset. Key Responsibilities:
• Lead the end-to-end implementation and operational project management for relevant Brexit & EMIR workstreams, cross product, including stakeholder management at forums of all levels of seniority. Act as Citi representative on Industry discussions and working groups, such as ISDA, to advocate Citi's position.
• Development of business requirements, technical specifications, implementation & test plans in partnership with the respective business users and technology teams. Work collaboratively with colleagues on detailed analysis of processes and workflows for cross asset Derivatives (Commodities, Equities, Credit, Rates and FX) and Securities to develop and deliver strategic solutions for Citi and our clients.
• Post-implementation, drive ongoing governance and associated KPIs to identify areas for improvement and define plans to address. Work collaboratively with individuals in other support functions to implement and improve for further maturity of post trade governance processes.
• Review new requirements in addition to any updates to existing Regulatory rules and devise tactical and/or strategic solutions to ensure Citi's regulatory compliance by delivering consistent application and most efficient build possible.
• Enhance existing control processes and/or develop robust control procedures for any new requirements identified to ensure appropriate processes are in place. Continuously seek to improve and achieve best practice standardisation. Qualifications Knowledge/Experience:
• BA/BS or other Project-related skills
• Product Knowledge: Regulatory, or Derivative Knowledge preferred from at least one asset class
• Communication: Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) and ability to liaise with large global multi-function departments
• Experience: Demonstrated experience of delivery on project or process change
• Organization: Strong organization and multi-tasking skills. Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities along with a desire to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines.
• Analytical: Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to research an issue across sources to identify plans to deliver
• Interpersonal: Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships both internally and externally to collaborate effectively. Ability to Lead and influence multiple individuals who do not directly work for you.
• Technical Skills:
Advanced knowledge of Power Point and Excel preferred, Visio a plus
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer