Gresham Hunt are looking for an experienced Credit professional who is keen to work for a highly profitable, top-tier Investment Management Firm. The role sits in the front office investments team and is a hands on credit research analysis position with a specific focus on Project Finance, so successful candidates will have relevant transferable experience.
Provide timely and independent analysis of the credit risk for both new and existing transactions, including:
- New Credit Risk Assessment
- Credit Risk Review / Portfolio monitoring
- Tenant Financial Analysis
- Rating Methodology / Other
- Financial and credit analysis experience in at least one of the following; Project Finance, Public Finance, Corporates, Financial Institutions
- Providing investment strategy recommendations to Fund Managers
- Ability to grasp macro and micro level trends, and to appreciate the interaction between both levels
- Experience of attending due diligence processes/management meetings with counterparty company management
- Transaction experience would be an advantage.