Project Finance Associate
- £50,000 - £55,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
An international bank wishes to recruit project finance associate to analyse, structure and execute project finance transactions, primarily focused on energy, natural resources and infrastructure sector transactions within EMEA.
- Write concise business proposals (identifying key credit risks).
- Analyse strengths and weaknesses of projects/structure in such transactions.
- Engineer financing structure and term-sheets for Project Finance transactions.
- Construct & review complex Project Finance models and key ratios and concepts used in them.
- Undertake regular market and industry research.
- Provide assistance to develop client relationships and identify project finance opportunities within the EMEA region.
Qualifications / Experiences
- A proven track record of undertaking project financing transactions and developing corporate relationships.
- 3-5 years relevant experience within Financial Services industry, focusing on Project and Structured/Acquisition Finance.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative credit analysis skills, with exemplary financial modeling experience.
- Broad Project Finance/advisory experience with Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Power and/or Global Infrastructure.