Project Finance Analyst (Refinancing)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity to join a close-knit team in a leading infrastructure investment manager.
My client is a leading infrastructure investment manager or core long-term assets across a broad range of sectors. They are looking for a project finance analyst with around 2-4 years’ experience gained from either a lender, or advisor (e.g. Big 4).
You will be joining a close-knit team and will gain a high level of exposure and responsibility managing PPP/PFI refinancing’s across the full lifecycle, including (but not limited to) reviewing the profitability of the refinancing, engaging all the relevant stakeholders, financial modelling, due diligence and legal documentation negotiation.
My client has been rapidly growing in recent years, so this represents a fantastic opportunity to join a company with substantial scope for further expansion. The team has been very profitable for the business, so there is clear opportunity for reward for strong performance. They are also a friendly and down to earth organisation, who value work life balance and team drinks.
- 2-4 years’ project finance experience.
- A good understanding of debt modelling and refinancing’s (Ideally PPP/PFI, but other sectors considered).
- Understanding of legal document negotiation and due diligence.
- A good understanding of the end to end project finance processes and management of the relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent academics. Business, Economics or Engineering.