Project Finance Analyst - Infrastructure Debt Fund
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
An opportunity to join a leading infrastructure debt fund with substantial long-term career development potential.
A leading Infrastructure debt fund is looking for analysts / jnr. Associates with 1-4 years’ experience to join the team and support their ever-expanding capital deployment initiatives.
As well as the necessary project finance technical toolkit, my client is looking for commercially minded candidates, with a demonstrable interest in the industry dynamics behind different asset classes i.e. an understanding of the bigger picture.
You will be closely involved in the origination, debt structuring, due diligence and execution of investment opportunities in the Infrastructure debt sector across Transportation, Power, Renewables and Utilities. This includes:
- Preparing marketing materials for fundraising activities
- Portfolio management activities post-financial close (including restructuring)
- Building, reviewing, updating financial models and run sensitivities.
- Drafting and presentation of Investment committee applications and run internal rating models.
- 1-4 years’ experience in Project Finance.
- Strong credit rating analytical skills.
- Strong modelling skills.
- Commercially minded.
- Attention to detail.
- Communicative, with hunger, drive and desire to grow their career in infrastructure / structured finance.