- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Project Finance AD - Power & Renewables
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
One of the leading project finance teams is currently looking to recruit an Associate Director within their Power and Renewable division focusing on both financing and advisory transactions as lead arranger/advisor.
This team have an outstanding track record. They are one of the leading project finance teams around and have been for some time. They continually beat their budget and have an incredibly impressive list for 2014 alone with a pipeline that continues to grow.
The successful candidate must come from a project finance lending or advisory background. Ideally you will have exposure to either the power or renewable energy sector but candidates who work in broader energy/infrastructure teams could also be relevant. At the AD level you will play a key role on a transaction so need to have the following experience/skills:
- Managing and developing client relationships with key power & renewable sector clients and other related parties including lawyers, procuring authorities, banks and other financial institutions
- Managing and developing relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Assisting in devising, refining and implementing the strategy of the team
- Play an active role in business development with a view to growing the power & renewable pipeline, including: proactively identifying potential opportunities, preparation and presentation of proposals and materials and ongoing ad hoc client marketing
- To execute debt mandates, including financial structuring and analysis
This represents an opportunity to join a team which is genuinely one of the best in the market.