Project Coordinator / Graphics DTP Specialist - ICG - AVP
- Acts as main point of contact for ICG clients on pitch-related and marketing collateral projects
- Helps coordinate projects, communicate requirements and timeframes, taking overall responsibility for quality of deliverables and timely delivery
- Assists with production of critical creative work (DTP/design) and helps monitor quality control of output
- Assists clients and staff with troubleshooting (i.e. technical and template-related queries)
- Facilitates the resolution of production-related issues and conducts appropriate service recovery process
- Provides assistance during the recruitment process and is involved in coaching and training of new recruits
- Provides recommendations for process improvements to achieve efficiencies and increase quality and productivity
- Coordinates and contributes to internal initiatives that support the goals of the function and overall business
- Provides department manager with feedback on production, client and staff-related issues when required
- Assists with reporting and internal projects as required
- Maintains current knowledge of all operating procedures and Citi policies and ensures production staff adhere to them
- Filters down, clarifies and ensures internal processes and controls are understood and strictly adhered to by the team
- Deputises for manager in her/his absence
- Influences decisions through advice and counsel as well as facilitate services to others in area
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard DTP packages - Essential
- Experience of operational support in a corporate, service-oriented environment, ideally in a financial institution - Essential
- Project management skills - Essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Essential
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional) - Essential
- Adobe Animate, Adobe Premiere, PowerBI - Advantageous
- Coding skills (e.g. Java script) - Advantageous
- Bachelor's degree with relevant work experience in a corporate, service-oriented environment OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable work experience
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Ability to assess work and make decisions regarding resources and prioritisation of requests
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment , multi-task and cope with pressure
- Ability to enforce processes, policies and procedures
- Ability to coach and matrix manage junior team members
- Great attention to detail and focus on quality and accuracy
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .