Programme Manager – JML Integration (HR/IAM) – Financial markets, A financial markets consultancy are assisting a client in integrating their joiners, movers and leavers processes across the group and have an opportunity for a Programme Manager to lead technical projects to integrate JML processes across business units.
You will be responsible for managing technical and process based projects and driving delivery, as well as reporting and managing stakeholders, to drive better integration of a number of disparate JML processes across business units, and provide a unified view of secured access across the firm.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Significant experience in JML systems and/or process integration within complex global organisations
- Strong programme management experience with cross-business unit delivery experience
- Understanding of relevant HR processes and IAM/Security impact
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ideally experience with Workday and SailPoint systems
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-650/day PAYE role (subject to employee deductions, employers taxes are paid in addition to this rate). Initial six months.