Programme/Portfolio Manager - Strategic CTB Initiatives
- Salary:Excellent Package on Offer - Director
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Posted on:12 Jan 18
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank are in the midst of defining and delivering large scale strategic change initiatives across front office, finance, risk and operations. They are looking for senior, experienced, change individuals to sit above these in a high level design authority.
This role sits within a governance function within the front office where they do not own the delivery but are there to ensure there are interdependencies, strategic alignment and governance at a high level across all change delivery (business and technology).
These are predominantly across:
• Benefits vs Cost/Return on investment
• Set up for success, are programmes set up in the right way to deliver or destined to fail because of complexity, business drivers and/or delivery of change.
• Meaningful Architecture – how does this fit in with the bank wide strategy (this is the area he is recruiting for)
Ultimately, they are looking for strategic individuals with a strong track record of delivery at programme level (predominantly core business change); to sit above the delivery streams who are experienced in planning, shaping, designing and ultimately delivering large scale cross functional change initiatives. It is expected that you will be able to provide a high level holistic view and identify interdependencies, look at business cases and ensure the change that is being delivered is in line with the bank wide strategic view.
They need a hybrid of skills and ideally need people who have an understanding of a function within a bank (finance, risk, ops, FO) and front to back.
This is not an architectural design/delivery role; this needs someone with a consultative approach who can influence, engage, challenge and work with individuals across functions to gain consensus.
Please call me on 020 7688 8438 to discuss further.