Program manager (private banking)
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Program Manager (AML/KYC/Risk) A well know investment bank is looking for an experienced and qualified Program manager who has experiences preferably in Private bank or Wealth management areas. The role is based in London. Contract is for 12 months but the program would last 3
Program Manager (AML/KYC/Risk)
A well know investment bank is looking for an experienced and qualified Program manager who has experiences preferably in Private bank or Wealth management areas. The role is based in London. Contract is for 12 months but the program would last 3 years.(!) You need to expect very high level (COO) responsibilities.
Purpose of the role:
The Change Team has been established in response to the business need to centralise the delivery of internal operational projects. The team is the principle liaiso ensuring that appropriate budgets, resources and capacity is in place to execute according to the project pipeline. The Change function is a team of project professionals who will work in partnership with business lines to deliver projects, using industry standards methods and approaches. There is the opportunity to work on a range of projects covering all areas of the bank, including front-to-back offices, legal/compliance and support functions.
This role reports directly to the COO Office Director & Head of Change and is responsible for:
- Coordination of multiple projects or work packages as assigned
- Management of work-stream project manager and project resource as assigned
- Delivery of IT and non-IT change within the remediation programme as assigned
- Principle liaison and coordinator between the business, IT, senior management and other members of the programme including members from Head Office as and where necessary.
- Development and maintenance of key project artefacts, ensuring that project management lifecycle (PMLC) has been applied to projects and documents are drafted, reviewed and approved in accordance with the Change team guidelines.
- Active management of risks and issues within and between projects, ensuring suitable escalation to Management and other relevant parties where necessary
Required skills and experiences:
- Private Banking or Wealth Management experience would be very ideal.
- Experience in managing large regulatory and remediation projects
- Experiences in AML, KYC and Risk management.
- Should have knowledge and experience of control framework review/ set-up
- Experience of tracking and monitoring budgets of £4m+. Regular forecasting and variance analysis on project spend.
- Confident presentation skills, with the ability to use a range of tools to produce professional and informative data to present to senior stakeholders within the organisation (e.g. MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels (including ExCo and Board).
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of the regulatory landscape and industry standards
- Confident ability to negotiate and influence individuals who may not have a formal reporting line into the project and may be dealing with competing demands on their time.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification(s)
- Significant project and programme management experience, working on large scale technical and business change activities (minimum 5+ years)
- Banking/Investment/Financial services experience
- MSP, PRINCE 2, APM qualifications
- Proficient command of the English language
- An ability to speak and/or understand French would be highly advantageous.
12 months rolling
Rate: 750-900 per day