EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Professional Services - Senior Consultant
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 20 Mar 18
As a Consultant within Asset Management Professional Services Team, you will be responsible for providing software consultancy service to our clients using FIS Private Equity Solution (Investran) in EMEA region.
This role requires the candidate requires an individual with initiative, commitment to hard work, the ability to work individually and as part of a team with the willingness at times to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
This position will be based in Canary Wharf with regular EMEA travel, and report directly to the Regional Professional Services Lead.
The successful candidate will engage with the client's business team to provide onsite/remote consultancy to deliver FIS Private Equity Solution (Investran) Implementation projects.
The candidate must demonstrate ability learn all modules of Investran Solution to gather client's business requirements and advise how Investran can best be configured to meet the business requirements. It is a desired that you will need to display a thorough understanding of the Investran product or have experience/knowledge of accounting.
The candidate will have following responsibilities:
- Perform business analysis to gather client's requirements
- Define solutions to meet client's requirements leveraging business & product knowledge
- Build functional specifications for standard / customised solutions
- Conduct End User Training on FIS Solution and provide guidance during the project
- Assist the client to migrate and clean-up historical data related to Funds, Investors, Investments, and historical accounting transactions
- Build Excel-based data reconciliation models for comparing source data to migrated data (including Investment Portfolio Reporting, Balance Sheet, P&L Statement, Fund/Investor NAV).
- Onsite/Remote operational assistance during implementation/upgrade projects
- Define & execute Test Plans and ensure solution is delivered to the required quality standard
- Provide assistance to client during UAT and help resolve solution-related issues
- Provide continual feedback to the project manager promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution to be offered
- Experience within Consulting and/or working on software application implementations preferably in financial industry with sound understanding of a typical project lifecycle
- Good understanding of Financial Markets & Private Equity Business Processes (front/middle/back office operations)
- Financial Accounting or Audit Experience, preferably with financial services firms.
- Initiative and ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing environments
- Work successfully as a team member and take full ownership of assigned projects
- Results oriented with a high sense of urgency to meet client requirements
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Fluency with English (written and verbal)
- Willingness to deliver to tight timeframes
- Strong working knowledge & experience of Advanced Excel
- Good technical and functional knowledge of Investran
- Basics of accounting practice and understanding of double accounting will be a plus
- Understanding of databases, distributed technology (Citrix Metaframe and web), tiered applications, and ability to interrogate databases
- Prior experience with business process management, enterprise reporting and data warehouse solutions is desirable
- Familiarity with current technologies, proprietary and open source, in use within the market
- Second European language is an advantage
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.